Saturday, November 19, 2011

Info Post
Belanja murah dapat banyak - - - sukague.com
Sukague.com - In English : "Would you care to validate your previous statement?"
In Indonesian : "SUMPE LO?!

In English : "Sorry, I think you miscalculated your own capabilities to handle the task at hand."
In Indonesian : "Nenek lu kiper!

In English : "Would you care to elaborate on that statement?"
In Indonesian : "MAKSUD LOH?!"

In English : "There's a 75% chance I won't make it, I'm far too busy for ur stupid event."
In Indonesian : "Insya'allah gw dateng!"

In English : "The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand."
In Indonesian : "Rapatnya jam 8!"


In English :"Let's try this new scam and see if those carbo-ladden brains buy it"
In Indonesian : "Mama minta pulsa"

In English : "Please stop by our outlet. There might be stuff you'll find interesting."
In Indonesian : "Giordanonya, Kakaaak!"

In English : "I've stumbled upon something that might be of interest to you. You might find it useful."
In Indonesian : "CEKIDOT GAN!"

In English : "I'm so overwhelmed by this turn of event that I'm speechless and in awe."
In Indonesian : "ANJROT!"

In English : "This is a very interesting topic that everybody should stay updated about this."
In Indonesian : "Sundul, Gan!"

In English : "I definitely won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me."
In Indonesian : "Ntar gue nyusul."

In English : "You're absolutely, positively 100% correct. But I knew that already."
In Indonesian : "EMBEER!"

In English : "That's so profound. I can't contribute anything further but I need to say something to sound equally smart."
In Indonesian : "Dalem."

Sumber :
wajibbaca.com


0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...